Cycling can cost a pretty penny when you’re upgrading your bike or buying a new one, so we have teamed up with V12 finance to offer you 0% Finance on any purchase over £500. This is extended to everything we stock, not only bikes, so if you are looking to upgrade a drive train and forks, or just buy some nice clothing then you can now use 0% finance.
Finance can be applied for at home with an instant decision made online, so there’s no paperwork, form filling in, etc in the shop, just you and your basket full of new shiny things! We offer 0% interest up to 12 months.
There’s a minimum 10% deposit; you apply online and the online process takes around 10 minutes to complete depending on whether you have the info to hand or not, and there is nothing too taxing.
There’s a demo finance form you can try to see what information you’ll need and how the process works on the V12 Finance website here
Finance is offered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employed for at least 16 hours a week in employment
- Not have any adverse credit history such as CCJ’s, IVA’s or bankruptcies
- You must be a permanent UK resident with a 3 year UK Address History
- Goods can ONLY be delivered to the registered home address
- Sale Goods CANNOT be purchase at 0%The deposit MUST be made online with a credit or debit card
- And please note that meeting the above criteria does NOT guarantee acceptance.
To buy any of our items on finance all you need to do is…
- Come in to the shop and choose your bike
- Ask for the finance details
- Apply online and let us know – that’s it!
What happens after I’ve Completed my Finance?
- We receive notification from the Finance people to inform us that you have bought your items on Finance
- We check that you have passed all the Finance checks and the 3rd party checks that we use to take your deposit
- Once you have the full green light we will either a) ship everything in your order or b) contact you as to when you can expect your order. Please note that we will do this via email and / or phone so please ensure that the ones you provide are correct.
- Once you have received your goods, all responsibility regarding payment lies with yourself (the customer) and the finance company, not Cycleshack Lewes Ltd. or Deers Leap Bikes Ltd (these are the two companies which make up ‘The Cycleshack’. We are the people to contact if you have any issues with your purchases, if you have any issues with payments please contact V12 Finance.
- Err… that’s it!
For full terms and conditions please click here to take you to V12 Finance.